About Kingpsan Wind (Formerly Proven)
Kingpsan Wind (Formerly Proven) is an industry leader, specialising in small-scale wind turbines. The company has been engineering and manufacturing their wind turbines in Scotland for over 30 years, resulting in over 3500 turbines in 60 countries and every continent. Proven Energy is committed to developing high-yield wind turbines, with a total runtime of 30 million hours per annum and a contribution of around 12% to 15% to the world’s total energy in the small wind sector.
Kingpsan Wind (Formerly Proven) has provided numerous wind turbines to various sectors, ranging from agriculture to commercial.
- Agriculture and landowners: Proven Energy have provided wind turbines to many dairy, livestock and arable farms, without reducing the total output of the farm. In many cases, payback has been very quick and electricity bills have been totally eradicated by the profits made on the turbines.
- Communities: wind power has benefitted many communities, providing for schools, local authorities and hospitals. Installing a Proven Energy wind turbine will allow communities to reduce or even eliminate energy costs and substantially reduce carbon emissions.
- Commercial: Proven wind turbines give commercial organisations the opportunity to adopt renewable technology to both economically benefit themselves, and help the environment by cutting back on their carbon emissions.
Kingpsan Wind (Formerly Proven) turbines are designed to ensure they perform well in all wind speeds and are completely immune to turbine ‘shut down’. Their products are unique due to the patented blade assembly which means the turbines’ speeds are regulated to maximize output. In stronger winds, the turbines are specially designed to reduce their aerodynamic efficiency, unlike the majority of wind turbines which put on a brake to protect themselves in such weather conditions. In this way, the Proven Energy wind turbines can maintain high output even in the fiercest storms, making them reliable and competent whatever the weather.
NB Below information is subject to change at any time
Newgen offers the Proven 7, 11 and 35-2 to its customers, each with unique features and diverse benefits.
- Proven 7: The Proven 7 is ideal for telecom stations, unmanned offshore oil stations and domestic properties. With an average peak power of 2.5kW and a rotor diameter of 3.5m, the Proven 7 is relatively small-scale, whilst still providing an annual energy output of 4,700kWh.
- Proven 11: The Proven 11 has the ability to provide an annual energy output of 9000kWh, at 9m, 11.6m or 15m of height. As a result, this wind turbine is ideal for agricultural holdings and commercial premises.
- Proven 35-2: Available at 15m or 20m, the Proven 35-2 is suited to small wind farms, agriculture and commercial premises. 23,200kWh annual energy production makes this turbine both cost-effective and reliable.